Community Should Hire Waterfront Community Consultants
- Waterfront Community Consultants provide great value for your planning
dollar, reflecting our non-profit educational status.
- We practice real community participation, we don't just go through
- Our work is comprehensive and holistic, covering all aspects of planning,
development and cultural considerations in addressing waterfront issues.
- We have an incomparable urban waterfront track record.
- We're imaginative, yet practical.
- Our reports and presentations are in clear English, without bureaucratic
- Waterfront Community Consultants has an unmatched network that includes
the best in the business, representing all relevant disciplines, from design
to economics to events and public art.
- Waterfront Community Consultants keeps the public interest and
environmental concerns in the forefront.
- We can help identify funding sources that might be available.
- We know what's worked, and what hasn't, in all parts of the country, in
small towns and large cities, across a wide range of geography, including
Canada and around the world.
2007 The Waterfront Center
Content and photographs on this site may not be reproduced without express
permission from The Waterfront Center.